Friday, October 28, 2011

Found & lost

This particular pet shop we never been into.... until a few days ago. I felt strongly compelled to go there and made two rounds just to find a parking spot. Thought of buying treats for doggie.

Then just before entering, I heard a gasp from my sis. And what I half- feared came true. There was a lost poster up of doggie. It's good to know and find his owner, for sure. We tried finding the owner for more than 2 months.

I'll just miss him loads.

He brings a certain sense of calm to my daily routine. Like I could be upset about something/anything n then he brings a smile to my face with his funny ass dance and run around grabbing bone games.

I'll miss coming home early or even past 2am and still taking him out for a walk before bed. Definitely therapeutic for me... Dunno about doggie.

<3

Whoever said that thing about not giving the dog a name so we would have no attachments? So NOT true. :(

No comments: